Payment not received

Answered!
Ina20
Level 2
Malay, Philippines

Payment not received

Hi, My friend is an airbnb host also and she is trying to find out how she can follow up payment of her guest who stayed from Jan 10 to 18, 2018. Her account is [personal information hidden for safety reasons].  She has already filled in the pay out method.  Please help her. Also maybe you can send her an email regarding the payment status of her guest the soonest. We will greatly appreciate a quick reponse from you. She did ask for my help that is why I am the one sending this message.

Best regards,

Ina ****

1 Best Answer

@Ina20, we can provide advice on how to locate more information here, but you want someone to actually change something, you (or your friend) need to contact AirBnB directly.

This is not AirBnB; this is a discussion board for guests and hosts to chat.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

Dear Alice and Jeff,

Once again thank you. Always appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ina

@Ina20, we can provide advice on how to locate more information here, but you want someone to actually change something, you (or your friend) need to contact AirBnB directly.

This is not AirBnB; this is a discussion board for guests and hosts to chat.

Hi Mathew, Thank you, yes i mentioned that to my friend also, well you are also taking a chance for better and faster way.  

Arnel1
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Have not received my payment

@Arnel1  As a new host AirBnB will hold your first payment for 30 days then after that they will release payment to you the day after check in. 

Laetitia164
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi

Just want to know why the 1st payment is kept for 30 days... What would the reason be?

Tish