Payment

Gabriella335
Level 1
Farnborough, United Kingdom

Payment

Good morning 

Could you let me know when is my payment going to be sent out form the guest staying at mine from the 4 th till the 6 th this month ?

many thanks 

regards 

gabs 

2 Replies 2
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Gabriella335 

Payment is released 24hrs after check in, if that falls at the weekend it'll be released Monday.

It can take another 7 days to reach your bank account.

Look in your transaction history and click on the amount due, it gives an approx day your bank will get the money.

David192
Level 10
Norwich, United Kingdom

@Gabriella335 

Prior to this past week, I would have told you that AirBNB would make the payment on Sat 5 Oct (ie. one day after check in) and, because that falls on a weekend, you would receive it on the next business day (Mon 7 Oct). 

However, the situation is now very unclear for UK hosts. Over the past few weeks, AirBNB has moved to a payment schedule that is much longer.  UK hosts used to receive payment the same day AirBNB made the payment (unless it fell over a weekend). However, now hosts are reporting that payment is taking 4 or 5 business days. 

There was no notification from AIrBNB to UK hosts regarding this change. So, it's anyone's guess as to when your payment might arrive. You might get it by next Friday (Oct 11). Fingers crossed.