Payment

Answered!
Aurelijus0
Level 2
Gargždai, LT

Payment

Hello,

My reservation code is:  *sensitive information hidden*    I got letter from airbnb that you can't charge 102,93  euro  from visa ....8127.   This card is blocked and i add a new visa card ....*sensitive information hidden*.   Please check out. 

Regards: Aurelijus Vaisnora

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Aurelijus0  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service. No one here has access to your account, you'll need to contact Airbnb directly to deal with your issue. There is contact info on the first page of this Help forum.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Aurelijus0  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service. No one here has access to your account, you'll need to contact Airbnb directly to deal with your issue. There is contact info on the first page of this Help forum.

Sending us around in circles is unacceptable. How to escalate an issue beyond the call center agents is the answer we need!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Dean117 

If you would like help or advice from this host and guest community (we are not Airbnb) I would suggest you start a new post (rather than posting in the middle of someone else's).

If you can explain what problem you are encountering, then we can see if we can offer any advice.

Difficult to comment when you haven't actually said what the problem is 🙂

Darryl3
Level 2
Cape Town, ZA

Can anyone please help me. The payment has NOT been released within 24 hours of the guest checking in. Its now 3 days later!. I have "chatted" to at least 3 different customer "service" agents who tell me they have "escalated" the matter and will inform me when the payment has been released. When this delay happened in the past I was given reason to believe these agents were doing more to track the stages of the escalation. Can anyone suggest a more efficient way to handle this problem?

Dean117
Level 2
Puerto Galera, PH

Same problem here. First time in 5 years as a host, they have not released payment within 24 hours. Phone support confirmed they have the guest payment but no reason for not making payout. They said "wait 5 to 7 days". This is entirely incorrect because "5 to 7 days" is the time estimated for funds to arrive in the bank account, not the time to release payout. How to escalate our problem beyond the call center support agent?

Amy203
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

WTF!!!! A guest's payment method didn't pan out, and airbnb says they are not responsible????? I thought payment had to be made BEFORE reservation would be confirmed???? WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Maggy28
Level 2
Luxembourg

Hi guys 

is anyone having problems with payouts and contacting the help Centre? 

Binh11
Level 2
Denver, CO

I only get 1190 instead of 1410 from my guest stay Feb28 through 4/1