Payout Delay

Frida1
Level 1
Antwerp, Belgium

Payout Delay

Hi, 

In April I had a cancellation on the day of arrival, we have a strict cancellation policy, so this guest was not entitled to any refund. 

He went to the resolution centre, (with some false allegations, but that's another story)

However the period is long passed and there has been no pay out. 

Does anyone have experience with this, or can you tell me how to get in touch with airbnb staff. 

Best regards,

Frida (Superhost in France)

4 Replies 4
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Superhost's get a direct contact details, well I did.

David
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Frida1 the contact details (which I give here about 10 times a day) are here.

Why does nobody do a search here in the Community Centre. I must answer the "how do I contact AirBnB" question 10 times a day.

(Sorry, long day with changeovers on both rooms, my other job to do and the hubby is away. So v grumpy.)

Ben-O-0
Level 1
Swannanoa, NC

I'm having trouble getting paid for a Guest who did show up... hard to ever get anyone directly via email or phone at airbnb.com.  Disappointed.  Ben

I have been informed that the place that i have booked and paid for has been cancelled by the host. I have requested a refund through the officail Airbnb procedures. It stated that i will be receiving my refund within 5 working days. I am still waiting after 3 weeks and there is no way i can communicate to anybody at Airbnb. This is so UNPROFESSIONAL, frustrating and sad.....