Payout routing rule problem !

Žarko0
Level 2
Kaštel Sućurac, Croatia

Payout routing rule problem !

Hi Guys !

I am Superhost for about 2 years. I manage several Apts. I have problem in creating new payout routing rule. Simply, system does not allow me to save new percentages of money splitting between two accounts - it just stays in percentages it is right now.

Can someone of Administrators help me since I have been trying to solve this situation for couple of days ?

I need it to be done pretty urgently and I am sure Airbnb has capacity and knowledge to help me as soon as possible 🙂

Thanks to everyone in advance !!

Žarko from Croatia

21 Replies 21
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Žarko0,

Nice to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here in the Community Center. 

Just to mention, as the Community Center is for host to host discussion it isn't managed by any of the Support Team. However, in terms of your question, to split a payment to different payment methods, have you been to your Airbnb account > then Payment Preferences > then under Payment Routing Rules, clicked Add Payout Routing Rule - you should then you will be able to direct your payouts you each payout method. 

I believe before having the option to split your payouts by property, percentage, or both, the payout method will need to have the Ready status next to it. 

There is a useful Help Center article on this, which might help: How do I split income between multiple people? 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello,

i did everything and the payout method is ready, but it does not let me split payouts of two listings to two different accounts (paypal and bank) it keeps saying the other payout route must be specified and that methods must be different. I chose the listing, set the percentage to 100% and on both boxes chose the bank account i want money to go to and vice versa for the paypal one. 

C/P:

Payout methods must be different and Payout info2 Second payout method cannot be specified if first percentage is 100%.

the sentence above is all i get. 

I does not work. 

Can you please help me, since i urgentlly need to split the payouts.

Thank you.

Best,

Masha

even i am getting the same error ' -- "To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules." 

the above error is coming because i have listed my property yesterday and under payout preferences - Payout methods i can see my bank account but it says (pending) and above that it says --

"You’ve successfully added a payout method :-

It’ll take up to 5 business days for us to verify it. Once its status is set to "Ready", we’ll pay you through this payout method" 

i believe once its verified it will go through  and publish my property ?

Has your problem been resolved as I am facing the same?

Hi Tarun, Did you manage to publish your listing? I am facing the same exact problem you mentioned. How did it get solved? Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem. Were you able to resolve your issue?

I am facing the same error and its been more than 5 days and still it shows pending status and not able to publish the add

Darina-and-Daniel0
Level 2
Varna, Bulgaria

Dear Žarko,

Did you manage to solve your problem, as currently I have exactly the same issue - I can not edit the split percentages between two accounts as I have once entered them.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Darina from Bulgaria

To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules. The account details i entered is still pending. Everything has been ready since 5days back and this error has been appearing and i'am not able to publish my listing... Please help ASAP

Shiwani0
Level 1
Jaipur, India

I am also facing the same problem as Kekhrielezo0 has mentioned.

Hi, is your issue resolved, as i am facing the same issue

@Shiwani0 wrote:

I am also facing the same problem as Kekhrielezo0 has mentioned.

I am also facing the same problem i tried different bank accounts still the same error pops up. Please someone help me.

I am also facing the same issue please fix. 

I am also unable to publish my listing as my payout method continues to show pending. Please help. Thanks!