Payout troubles?

Evan57
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

Payout troubles?

Hi all,

anyone else experiencing delays with payouts?

Have tried to get ahold of Customer Service for weeks (by message) and no reply... and I've been on hold for Airbnb support for over an hour, listening to the same hold music over and over again.

Anyone know what's going on?

evan

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Sorry to hear that, @Evan57. Personally, I have never had any issues with payouts. Maybe try Twitter to catch their attention?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Evan57,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your payment. Can you provide a little more information around what the problem is and we can hopefully point you in the write direction. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Candace40
Level 2
Fairhope, AL

I'm also having trouble with payouts.  I'm so tired of trying to have a any sort of conversation with them.  My current guest has been in my home since 12/1/17 and she paid for 4 months up front.  Airbnb has been sending me her 1200 monthly for dec, jan and feb.  Every month the payments have been later and later.  Now it is March 8th and I am waiting on the last payment for her last month of stay (March).  Today is March 8th I have called 4 times and they keep saying it is on its way.  Today 2 times when I called and was on hold they actually diconnected my call.  I will be pulling my listing from this site soon.  This place is bad news

Candace40
Level 2
Fairhope, AL

One other thing about my post.  At one point the person I was talking to said they could not answer my questions because another person (case manger, joke!!) was in charge of my case.  So they said they would have this person call me.  I said great have him call me.  Guess what?  No call.......