Payouts Not Made

Alita3
Level 2
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Payouts Not Made

Dear Airbnb community, 

I am pretty new to this. I have received one payout, but I have have payments pending release amount to more than my set minimum. I have not just seen a transaction report for these. Some of the pendings are from my view first bookings - eg. I will have to get payouts for completed bookings from Sept. 2018. In the meantime, I have been paid out for other bookings from Dec. 2018 and Jan. 2019. How do I get this resolved? 

Alita on Sunny St. Maarten 

5 Replies 5
Stephan-And-Tia0
Level 4
Hamilton, Canada

Call AirBnB and have them resolve the issue. They can see a record of what’s been paid out and what hasn’t. It is their obligation to pay hosts 24 hrs after a guest checks in. If the pay out didn’t happen, they must correct the issue. The only way a payout might have been held by AirBnB is if there was a disputed filed from the guest. But reven then, you should have been contacted and informed of the dispute

Thank you @Stephan0 and @Tia0,

I will contact Airbnb. I appreciate your feedback!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alita3,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I would indeed follow Stephan and Tia's advice on contacting Airbnb. I found a >guide< that shows multiple ways to contact Airbnb and thought it might be worth sharing with you. 

Would you mind keeping me updated on this? 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Alita3
Level 2
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Hello Quincy, 

I used the "guide" and follow the method to contact Airbnb via Twitter. I received an immediate response and my payment issue has been resolved. The Airbnb system did not recognise my payment default method eventhough same method was used for another payout. 

Thank you for the guidance. 

Alita 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alita3,

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that everything has been sorted for you. 

Fijne dag verder! 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen