Phone app is pretty useless

Rebecca877
Level 2
Long Beach, WA

Phone app is pretty useless

I can’t seem to book, review or communicate via the app on my phone. I have to go into my computer to do any of these things. It is very frustrating and wondering if others have this issue?

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Rebecca877 

Welcome to CC

I had to smile reading your post as I was discussing this with ABB Customer Services about that very issue this week.

It's impossible to use & see anything unless one has a larger phone.

May I suggest you take a Screenshot & send it through to Customer Services, and post on here for others to see & provide feedback as it must be impacting on our Guests bookings who must fbe finding it equally as difficult to use.

Personally I'd give up in frustration, yet we all rely on our phones to do these things.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

Ned17
Level 1
Mary Esther, FL

App is horrible. They don’t care; or, they would make an effort. Little works properly. 

Luckily, some moron who barely speaks English and certainly doesn’t understand me, keeps typing his inaccurate interpretations into a program; which, spits out a wrong answer each and every time. 

With what they make, you would think they could have someone in the USA, answering phones, cheap bastards. 

Folks love my place. It won’t take long to establish a group of regulars, who only refer cool folks, to avoid being banned themselves. 

As soon as able, I’ll dump this crappy company!