Plus

Kristina255
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Plus

Hello: 

ever since I’ve been upgraded to Plus I have not had one booking. This was approx. 6 weeks ago. Please help me figure out why! I was getting 1-2 bookings a week before that. 

ALSO I’m so annoyed, I was promised a 500 credit for the improvements I did to upgrade to Plus and it’s never come through. I called twice and they always say they have a special team for that and they will get back with me and they never have. 

3 Replies 3
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You seem to be a farily new host, @Kristina255 (a dozen or so reviews), so I think your expectations (especially when you are 'bumped up' as a new host) may be a little high. And I'm afraid to say the cancelled booking on your account is a massive red flag for many (I wouldn't book after seeing this) and may stop people for choosing yours over another listing. 

Likewise, I have yet to hear many good things about Plus membership (you may want to have a search for the threads on here) and some would-be bookers may discount them because the perception is they'll be more expensive. 

Kristina255
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Thank you for that feedback. 

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Kristina255  search this forum for other hosts' experience with the "Plus" program.  Hint: most have nothing nice to say about it.   😉