Pricing per room

Surendra1
Level 1
Moonee Beach, Australia

Pricing per room

Hi,

I was wondering if I can set the pricing for each room. My listing currently says $75 per night and what I meant was $75 per room. I even got 4 guests in my 3 bedroom house for 2 nights and it only charges for the amount of nights, not rooms used per night.

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Surendra1

Hi - you need to create a separate listing for each room and price each room individually.

Then you can also use your existing listing as the one if someone wants the entire house - however you need to adjust your pricing to reflect that.

But how can you make sure you dont book different people/parties into different rooms! When people want entire cottage

Carolyn233
Level 1
Mount Vernon, TX

I have two room that can be used by ONE group.  One room has two double bed and the other one queen bed.  My rates says $85.00 but I meant for that to be per room.  I will never let different parties at the same time since they share a bath.  However, I want to get $85.00 per room.  I saw to add another listing, but wouldn't that allow a 3rd party?  Is there some way I can show $85.00 per room on my current listing?