Pricing

Jack16
Level 2
Washington, DC

Pricing

Hi everyone,

I'm new as hosting on Airbnb. I have 4 bed to host.  Two of beds are full size other two are twin size. But in listing I'm entering one bed price and two person capacity. In listing it doesnt calculate for two people when you select guests. It still calculate one person price. I coudln't find the correct way to do. I tried nearly every option to do it but i failt!:(

Thank you for your help!

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Jack16,

Are you trying to list each bed.  For example, do you have 4 rooms?  If so, you will need to list each room as its own listing.  

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi @Dave-and-Deb0
I have one shared room. And there is bunks. So in one room 4 people can stay. I want to make it for four people bookable. But in listing I cant do that. Its price its being for example one bed is 49$. I entered guest number 4. But if you choose one bed or 4 bed its giving same price that its 49$. Did I explain correct?

To change how many people your place accomodates, you need to go to "Basics" and then go to the "Listing" section.  See image below.

accomodates.png

To charge for extra guests above a certain number, check out this Help Guide: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Extra-Guest-Fee-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/53364#M2477

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

@Dave-and-Deb0 Thank you very much. At least I did it:)