Problem submitting payment info

Sophie227
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Problem submitting payment info

I need assistance. I'm trying to book an airbnb and everytime I put in my credit card info and hit submit, it just stays stuck on that page.  When I attempted to login to paypal, it won't let me do that either.  I can't find anyone to call and nothing about this on the help page. Can anyone help me! I don't want to pay outside of airbnb but you're leaving me no choice 

3 Replies 3
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sophie227,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems trying to submit your payment info to make a booking. Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser? Chrome works best with the Airbnb website. 

If it is still not working I suggest you contact Airbnb - this Community Help Guide gives advice on how best to do so.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread in Commuity Help - it will be easier for other users to find it here and hopefully also give you advice! I have given it a title, please let me know if you want this changed.

I hope you can get this sorted soon!

Kirstie

Rebecca44
Level 4
Bristol, United Kingdom

this piece of info. might not be any use to you at all, but just to say that I run something called Privacy Badger which protects me in many ways, but sometimes it is over zealous, and I have to disable it for some sites often on the page where I have to show I'm not a robot. So, if you too, have a device like that, you could try turning it off. Hope you get it sorted soon.

How do I submit payment details for a new listing as a host?