Professional hosting tools for smaller host

Answered!
Tatjana78
Level 2
Igalo, ME

Professional hosting tools for smaller host

Hi,

How are you Airbnb people 🙂

I am wondering what you think about this new professional hosting tools that Airbnb just offer to host to switch on.

I have one apartment listed on Airbnb and soon it will be listed the second one. Do you think I should switch to this professional tool because Airbnb says that this tool should use a host with 6 or more listings?

1 Best Answer
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Tatjana78 

The rule sets when using professional host tools is a really great feature and saves me a lot of time. It doesn't matter how many listings you have. I have 3 active listings and love the multi calendar and the length of stay discounts. 

I would do it.

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Tatjana78  The professional tool has been out for more than one year. If you are to use rule sets on multi-calendar, you must have this checked.

That is the most I used feature.

It showed me the first time yesterday I didn't know for that tool. I will definitely use it 🙂

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Tatjana78 

The rule sets when using professional host tools is a really great feature and saves me a lot of time. It doesn't matter how many listings you have. I have 3 active listings and love the multi calendar and the length of stay discounts. 

I would do it.

Thank you for your suggestion I will definitely use it.

Bobbee0
Level 2
Williamsburg, VA

I cant tell if I am signed up for it.  Or where to sign up if not.

Karen2685
Level 2
Pflugerville, TX

is there a cost to hosts to use Professional Hosting Tools?  Is there a downside to signing up for these Tools?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Karen2685  there’s no cost for using professional tools, you shouldn’t find a downside- but if you do you can simply turn them off.

Helyn9
Level 2
Falmouth, United Kingdom

Where do I turn them

on please ? 

@Karen2685 Amazingly the concept of 'you don't get owt for nowt' doesn't apply here. Everything about the tools are positive and free!!!!!

Helyn9
Level 2
Falmouth, United Kingdom

How do I find it to turn on

please 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

I'm not sure why they're "off" by default. It seems to me that you shouldn't need to "turn them on". 

I have turned on the option for professional hosting tools , but i don't get the box with business details . It only opens up the box that says i am using professional hosting tools . I am not able to do anything . Anyone else have this problem ?

I am also having this problem. I turned on professional hosting tools a year ago. Since then, I have established a business and would like to add that info. I keep getting the same message that I am already using the professional hosting tools. I would like to trial turning off professional hosting tools & turning them back on again to see if it prompts me to add my info when I turn them back on. I find it odd that you can't go back and edit your business info.