Questions in Guest trip information

Jenny347
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

Questions in Guest trip information

Hi! Where do I find answers to the questions under "Guest Trip Information" (Guest Requirements), that the guest had to fill in before booking? They haven't been emailed to me. /Jenny

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Jenny347 ,

Can you explain your question in more detail, as i don't understand your problem.

If you are a host, you can set "additional requirements",  which guests have to acknowledge before making a booking. It's in the section "house rules".

Best regards,Emiel

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Jenny347 guests are shown those questions if you’ve set that factor. (I have) However, most of my guests ignore it completely. 

I have re-copied those questions into my “saved messages” so that I can resend when guests do ignore it. 

At least then it is there in the message thread as being answered or not. 

Thanks for your reply. That's very strange since AirBnb said it was a guest requirement to answer the questions before they could even book the listing. 

Joy273
Level 2
Hudson, FL

Have you figured out how to view the answers to these questions?

Had I been able to view the answers, it would have saved me some trouble with my last guest.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Joy273 As far as I'm aware this feature has been removed, its no longer on my dashboard and it wasn't compulory for guests to answer the questions anyway.