Real link?

Valentina606
Level 1
Ramos Mejía, Argentina

Real link?

I want to know if this Airbnb link is real , or is a fake, it seems a bit weird for me. 

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Valentina606 is says "page not found" when trying to open it. 

Valentina606
Level 1
Ramos Mejía, Argentina

it is a fake, this is the email he sent me:

Hello,

Yes, it will be available. Please let me know for how many people?

It's a 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms flat and comes fully furnished and with all the necessary amenities, exactly as you can see in the pictures, with dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning, tv and internet. The monthly price is 750 euros for the whole flat including all the utility bills. The pets are accepted.

I'm looking for a serious and responsible person to care, keep the house clean and see it as his own home. It would be great if you can send me some personal information about you (age, employment, life style, etc)?

I'm working offshore as a civil engineer so I rent the apartment through Airbnb because they will handle the entire rental process on my behalf. Airbnb will handle the visit/check-in once the flat is blocked through them, the signature of the physical rental contact and the keys handing. There will be no service fees for you.

Also I prefer them because of the lower fees they will charge me, I'm a "Superhost" on Airbnb. 

Before the check-in/visit in order to block the apartment you'll have to deposit one monthly rent, 750 euros, plus two months as security deposit, 1500 euros, through Airbnb. So will be a total of 2250 euros to be paid. 

Starting with the second month you'll have to pay monthly.

The security deposit will be returned to you at the end of the contract if the apartment will have no damages.

If you are interested just let me know and I'll send you the step by step procedure.

Thank you

P.S. Here you can see more pictures of the apartment https://imgur.com/a/9t2dBMb

De acuerdo, para iniciar el proceso de alquiler necesito la siguiente información sobre ti:

- Nombre completo
- Dirección actual
- Número de WhatsApp/teléfono
- Una foto de tu DNI/pasaporte

Aquí tienes una foto, mi DNI también https://imgur.com/1B7Daew
Una vez que tengo la información solicitada, te envío el enlace de Airbnb para reservar el piso.
Espero tu próximo correo lo antes posible.
Gracias

please help me report him, he has my passport number!

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Valentina606 this is a classic scam but who do we report it with? It is not on the official Airbnb website so they can't remove his listing and I doubt they can do anything to retract your personal information. This is not the way Airbnb works, if you want to book with them, type in Airbnb. com in your browser and you can safely book properties and you will at least have some kind of protection from them.