Refer a host program.

Answered!
Zorbeg0
Level 2
Batumi, Georgia

Refer a host program.

Hello, dears. I have a question here. If a friend of mine makes several listings using my "refer host" link, do I get several bonuses? Or just one bonus from one account? Thanks, have a nice day.

1 Best Answer
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Zorbeg0. Just one, and only for a new host account.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Zorbeg0. Just one, and only for a new host account.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks a lot for your response! 

actually they have to be completely new to airbnb. they cant have used the service as a guest at all. 

Zack27
Level 1
Washington, DC

I referred a host who has now completed their first stay - I wasn't notified or credited the $200. Do you know how I can get this corrected?  

I have the same problem. I was notified in July that I would have a bonus for reffered guests in 15 days. No money and no notification anymore. I don't see those refferals anymore. A asked a support service. They just told me that they don't know.  It was more then 2000 euros. 

Maybe the first stay is not a qualified reservation or it is more than 150 days when the host account was created. Contact Airbnb so that they can check it.

Ben-and-Subira0
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

I have a chalenge with a new listing set up by a host I referred.

I referred my friend and to start off, she used the Airbnb link sent to her email from my account.

Upon completion of her listing though, it turns out that her listing was added to my 2 existing listings, implying that I am the listing OWNER which is not what we had expected.

What we expected was that her listing would be a totally new one except that it is initiated from a referral link. I therefore expected that as part of the new listing set up, the host's photo,email address and settings would be required. Oddly, the process ended without any of this information being sought by the platform.

This new host hasn't been registered on Airbnb before.

Kindly advise me how to separate this listing from my other 2 lisings.

I have been attempting to reach customer service for advice over the past hour but this has been futile.

Appreciate your advice.

Katie623
Level 1
Civray, France

Hi 

My friend just used my refer a host link to create her new listing but I have nothing showing on my account. How does this work & who should I contact to sort it out? 

Thanks

Katie

Hi Katie!

I am having the same problem. My referred his has been hosting now for 1.5 months. I called Airbnb and they  just send me links to how the referral program works. I don’t understand how they can’t just look on my account and see that I referred someone and tell me when and how the award will be sent. Did you ever get any answers?

Christian2105
Level 1
Providence, RI

I was not aware of the referral a host program and credit. I recently referred a friend who is now successively hosting, can I still get qualified  for a referral credit?