Registering Extra Guests

Nicole239
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Registering Extra Guests

Airbnb can’t offer background checks, and customer service for guests that don’t have an official reservation through the platform and any liability waivers won’t apply. Therefore, I require all guests to be registed through the site. However, I have a guest that has a reservation for a one week stay. He would like to register and pay for an extra guest but only for one day of his reservation. However he does not have the option to pay for just the one night stay for the extra guest. He is being propmted to pay the exta guest charge for the entire reservation. How can this issue be resolved? 

I also have a long term guest that is bringing his out of town girlfriend over for the weekend. Will he have the same problem when he trys to register and pay for her stay? 

Any help regarding this situation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply 1
Ginny17
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

You charge extra for 1 guest?  Maybe you should consider not charging extra for one single guest especially if they're booking a private room.  Instead increase your overall price to cover the cost of doing laundry for an additional person and the water/electric you use.

ive been a host for 2 years and am SH, guest want to be able to have at least one person with them especially if they're in a private room.