Registration

Harry168
Level 2
Sunderland, United Kingdom

Registration

I am a host and was sent an email last month saying I had until the end of November to add a registration number to my listing.  I have a place in Greece and we have been renting it out for the summer for a few years now.  I have been given my number by my Greek accountant and want to add it to my AirBnB listing.  I have searched the Help options and found nothing about it and nothing which tells me how to do it?  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Harry168

Some hosts have found it by going to edit your listing and then clicking on "Local Laws" , others have found it by clicking "Title and description" and its under "other things to note" 

Seems to appear in different places for different countries.

Helen622
Level 1
Harwich, MA

I also have my certificate number but my airbnb account will not accept the number that mass tax connect gave me. I have emailed airbnb a few times but to no avail.  does anyone know how I can get a live person to help me???

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Helen622 

Your listing is in the UK and as far as I'm aware you don't have to display a registration number here, having said that, a section is available for a Trade register number to be added by following as below.

Its a bit hidden :

When logged into airbnb click your profile photo (top right), from the drop down box choose "Settings" and then click "Professional hosting tools", you now have to click "Manage" and a page appears with the option to add business details, click it and Trade register number is one of the options on the form.