Reservation expired and now dates are blocked

Jones10
Level 1
Kampala, Uganda

Reservation expired and now dates are blocked

I delayed replying to a eservation request because I had no proper access to internet. By the time I responded positively, Airbnb had expired the reservation. When the guest tried to rebook, Airbnb indicated that the dates were unavailable. I would like airbnb to clear the dates to allow my guest Erin to rebook for the same dates. Jones **

*title updated

5 Replies 5

Hello @Jones10 , it's the users forum, you have to contact Airbnb staff available in your country to solve your problem, best regards

I have the exact same problem. I delayed replying because information was missing. Now the reservation is expired, but the dates are blocked and I am unable to deblock the dates. Also unable to confirm the booking. If you say "to contact AirBnB staff" - how would I do that? there is no telephone number or e-mail address anywhere. Would be grateful for any kind of assistance. 

I have the exact same problem. I delayed replying because information was missing. Now the reservation is expired, but the dates are blocked and I am unable to deblock the dates. Also unable to confirm the booking. If you say "to contact AirBnB staff" - how would I do that? there is no telephone number or e-mail address anywhere. Would be grateful for any kind of assistance.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Jones10   That happened to us once also, we didnt' know to snooze the listing and so the 24 hour period expired, but we were able to accept the booking even though the 24 hours had passed, but that was a couple of years ago, airbnb may have changed the policy.  You should call them.

I'm dealing with the same issue. I was out of town when a request came in for our house.  I tried connecting to airbnb via my phone, which had worked before, but I kept getting an error message stating the airbnb site was experiencing issues.  I even have screen shots of the error messages I was receiving.  Because I couldn't connect to the site the request that came in wasn't answered in the 24 hours alloted and has now expired.  Now I have a person who can't get ahold of me and as far as he is concerned has been declined, I can't seem to accept their request or contact him to let him know the issue, and I am assuming my response rate is being down graded by airbnb because I wasn't able to respond.  

I can't find anyway to contact airbnb and when I tried sending this message in a community center it gave me another error message.  If anyone has contact information for the USA please post it!

Thank you for your assistance!

Jill