Reservation request - Host not reponding

Answered!
Daniel1198
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Reservation request - Host not reponding

Hi,

I've made a reservation to a listing in Aruba, but the host never reponded to my messages and the refund policy is strict. I don't know what is the details uppon arrivals and I don't wanna risk this trip. The host still approved my check-out re-scheduling but I haven't received not a single email from her. It's been now 5 days since I've booked the place.

Regards

Daniel.

1 Best Answer

@Daniel1198

There will be contact details for your on your email booking confirmation or just do a search on this site for contact airbnb for your local number

Easiest way we have found is via Twitter and search for AirBnBhelp - usually you get someone to help you in a few minutes that way

Personally I would give it another few days - remember, the host does not have your money until approx 24 hours after you check in

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Daniel1198

When is your trip - if it's months away then the host may have lots of other bookings to deal with and yours is less urgent. Did you pick an established place - ie one with good reviews etc?

If your trip is very soon then I would contact AirBnB and ask them to contact the host

Hello, 

My trip is from the 27 feb - 5 mar. It's in 2 weeks.

Is there a number that I can reach Airbnb

Thanks

@Daniel1198

There will be contact details for your on your email booking confirmation or just do a search on this site for contact airbnb for your local number

Easiest way we have found is via Twitter and search for AirBnBhelp - usually you get someone to help you in a few minutes that way

Personally I would give it another few days - remember, the host does not have your money until approx 24 hours after you check in

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Daniel1198,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I was able to find a 'How to contact Airbnb' guide and thought you might find this helpful. 

Could you let us know if you were able to speak with your host? 

Thank you! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen