Reservations page

Lindsay28
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Reservations page

How can I access a concise summary of the itinerary for a new booking on the new reservations page? I need to be able to print one as a single page for my records - as was possible before when the PRINT button brought up a printable itinerary with all the relevant facts on it.

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You can select the part of the itinerary you need to print, @Lindsay28 , and then just right click and choose Print. For instance, just select the check-in, listing, payout, and guest information boxes. That fills exactly one page. Would that work for your record-keeping system?

Lindsay28
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I'm afraid that on my Mac it doesn't give me the option to print  - just a variety oif other options, look up, share etc... But the new format is not NEARLY as clearly set out as the previous Itinerary page.  Why have you changed that?  It was such a great and easy way to see exactly what each booking entailed.  

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I didn't change it, @Lindsay28. I am just another host trying to help you out. Macs won't print selected sections? I just googled "print a selection on a mac" and got lots of advice about it. 

If you wish to tell Airbnb you don't like the new format, you could try turning to twitter. It is AirbnbHelp. I don't know that it will do much good, but it is better than telling me to do it 🙂

Andrew2657
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi, did you ever get a solution for this. I agree it's a nightmare trying to get a simple summary of a reservation - and trying to get help from Airbnb and have them actually understand my question is another nightmare!