Resolution Center

Omar267
Level 2
Marseille, France

Resolution Center

A guest has damaged the electric heater, it was replaced 2 months before his arrival, i have submitted a claim with all supporting documents not to mention that the guest has admitted the damage within our correspondences however he did not agree to pay, so i had to involve Airbnb.

two days after, i was shocked by the result. Airbnb said this case is not eligible !!!!!!!!!! our reservation policy includes a security deposit, and i made it clear that i am seeking to be reimbursed by the security deposit. tried to reach out to customer care center, was told they can do nothing and this shall be thru the case manager. 

I am totally surprised and can’t believe what just happened, since then i am still trying to reach out someone, however every time I try to contact Airbnb, the answer is the same  “ we will notify the Manager”. 

I am completely lost and do not know what to do !!! does this mean “we are not protected, Airbnb does not consider our reservation policies

What shall I do noting that:
I have filled a claim, refused !!!
Contacted the case manager by email
Used twitter to ask for help
Called the customer services center.

2 Replies 2
Leplubo0
Level 8
Los Angeles, CA

Welcome to the club! Airbnb is bullying us with the monopoly situation that abuses hosts. Happens all the time. Get a listing on other platforms and put them cheaper than airbnb. Once the  guests understand airbnb is moore expensive than others, then we will win.

Jelisaveta0
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Delete account