Resolution Centre - Submit button disappears

Paul7061
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Resolution Centre - Submit button disappears

As soon as I Add Evidence in the Resolution Centre Request for Money to cover damage, the button to Submit the claim disappears and all I can do is Add Item for more evidence or go back and start again.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Paul7061 

I think more buttons will disappear soon, like Accept, Decline, Special Offer.

It is Airbnb Version 2.0  (BTW Airbnb Customer Support has already upgraded to version 2.0 )

Emiel1_0-1610832842410.png

Paul7061
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks Emiel1 - that’s a pity, but the Submit button disappearing effectively means you can never use the Resolution Centre so I’m not sure why they just don’t remove the entire thing and say “you’re on your own”

@Paul7061  I think Emiel was being sarcastic. You are apparently experiencing some sort of glitch, because plenty of hosts manage to use the Resolution Center. Maybe you'll get some more responses now that this post got bumped.

Have you tried switching browsers?

@Sarah977 I've tried to respond to your reply but it failed / was blocked each time. I'll try once more. I don't think @Emiel1  was being sarcastic but up to them to respond to that. These guests crashed into our garage causing structural damage and damaged our floors to the point that they need resurfacing. WIthout the ability to submit evidence of damage I directly emailed AirBnB - no response. The time to complain elapsed and so there is now no recourse. So next time we will look after ourselves. Best of luck with your rentals.