Response rate

Dave61
Level 1
The Hague, Netherlands

Response rate

I am a new host, and even though I have responded to enquiries quickly, I have a response rate of 0%

I have had 7 enquiries.and I have pre approved one, and have answered all qustions, except one which closed themselves.

But my response rate shows 0 responses to 0 enquiries.
Am I doing something wrong?

4 Replies 4
Ginny7
Level 3
Atascadero, CA

I'm not sure if this is the reason, but it's possible that if you haven't actually booked a guest yet (which it sounds like?), Airbnb doesn't note the response rate in your stats.

Hopefully, a level 10 host will chime in here.

@Ginny7   Hi Ginny, just a heads up, a Level 10 Host does not have anything to do with being an expert (at least not in my case) it is just a host who posts a certain number of posts. You too can be a Level 10 🙂

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Just to let you know that you have to accept/decline all enquiries, just answering them is not enough to stop the clock!

Good luck.

Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

You beat me to it, just what I was going to say.  When I started I didn't realise that merely answering a query was not the same as pre-approving or declining.  Airbnb are so strict on this even though sometimes a little conversation between guests and hosts is sometimes required before a host can determine whether or not to accept or decline.  I guess you just have to make a snap decision as to whether you want to approve a guest or not.