Review from Hosts

Denis377
Level 2
Boston, MA

Review from Hosts

Hello everyone,

I have listings  that went perfectly fine, but hosts did't left any reviews for us, even though that we left a nice descriptive review for them as i always do. Is there a way to removed the review, since I dont want to leave a review for a person who didn't bothered do the same for us. I mean, reviews are important for both sides, but not leaving a review, - making me thinking, did I do anything wrong? While actually clean a dust from a furniture  just to be an extra nice... 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Denis377  No, you can't have a review removed simply because the other party didn't leave one for you. There are review guidelines, like not saying anything discriminatory or profane, so if a review doesn't violate any of those rules, the review stands.

Perhaps in the future you could let your hosts know that you'd very much appreciate a review from them to build up your review profile. I'm sorry you've somehow managed to book with hosts who don't bother to review their guests. I've been hosting for almost 3 years and have reviewed each and every guest except one, simply because I was busy and missed the deadline.

Good to know Sarah, thanks for a reply.

I guess next time  ill wait till host post a review, and then review the host.