Reviews - Incorrect Information due to guest not reading the listing

Reviews - Incorrect Information due to guest not reading the listing

Incorrect Review

Airbnb support used to delete malicious reviews that were clearly because the guest had not read the listing.  I went all the way up to supervisor level last week and they said I was in the wrong asking them to delete the review. Any ideas?

two situations were:

1) the guest booked a private room but thought they had booked the entire place

2) the guest thought the kitchen was included in their private room rental - but it is clearly indicated in the amenities unchecked kitchen, description KITCHEN NOT INCLUDED, and shared spaces - kitchen not included but keurig, microwave and toaster oven are

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cross-Cultural0 

I noticed your comments on those 2 reviews, making it clear to the world the guest is mistaken.

Your listings are also clear about what to expect. Unfortunately Airbnb will not delete stupid reviews, like the one  saying only "not as we expect". which IMO can be considered as nonsense, as no further details are provided why it was "not as we expect"

Best regards,

Emiel

Emiel - How do you recover your star rating? Because they slammed us with 3 & 4 stars...

We're just a small nonprofit giving airbnb profits to programs that rescue sex-trafficking victims.  So this slam hurts us pretty badly.  It actually happened with the last 4 reviews...

It has already dinged us in the search results - we used to appear #1.... now we are further down (even if I change my price to the lowest)