Room and listing set up

Sophie1148
Level 1
Tamraght, Morocco

Room and listing set up

I need help, does anyone know how to properly create a listing? I can not seem to get the rooms and cost to work properly.

7 Replies 7
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Sophie1148 🙂

You will need to create several listings if you have more than one room. A listing for each room you rent. Maybe that is the issue?

Kind regards, Sandra 

@Sophie1148 You can edit prices etc under settings. Add extra price for extra persons staying etc. You can add different prices for different days in the calender. Take some time to really get to know how the dashboard works 🙂 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Sophie1148

If it is possible for you, i have seen your listing, while you have 8 rooms i agree with @Sandra856 that you could create a listing for each room, 8 listings, in addition to a listing which includes the all 8 rooms if you have a guest group. 9 listings. 

Also, you could see these links :

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/289/how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi again @Sophie1148. You can snooze your listing that says one room can have 14 guests - or at least close the calender down. And then start to make new listings - one for each guest room. Take a little time to look at the dashboard - it is so important to know the basics when you starting this little business so you don't need to cancel on your guests. Also you will find lots of info in this community. Happy hosting 🙂

Best, Sandra 

Sophie1148
Level 1
Tamraght, Morocco

Thanks everyone! I will make separate listings. I appreciate the help.

Kat84
Level 10
San Pedro, Philippines

Don't forget to block the dates in calendar that are high season in your country. Such as public holidays, new year celebration, etc. You can figure out prices later for those dates. 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Sophie1148

Thank you also 

Thanks, 

Miloud