Search Engine

Jeff508
Level 2
Shantytown, WI

Search Engine

Search engine NOT WORKING- check your listing or pick anyplace, then good luck finding the actual area you are looking for! I'm having serious issues with Airbnbs search engine and have spoke to multiple Airbnb peeps. The problem is this (you can check anywhere) ...when searching any specific town or city, guests know where they want to stay...they get a area about an 50 mile radius. I have been with Airbnb 2 years, have made Superhost every time. Yet, my reservations have crashed over the last few months, I figured people were camping. NOT, my listing for my town shows up as listing 67, before my listing there are 66 listing for other listings 30 to 60 miles away. If I were a customer I would assume there is nothing available here. My small city has a college, wineries, quite a few large businesses and people. The map showing listings is also gone. What is going on, defiantly ready to change companies if people who are looking for me/my town can't even find me. Please feel free to email me with any help or ideas at **. Airbnb has stated all is well and my listing is active, No one is listening at all!!! I have always been super proud of Airbnb but this is absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Jeff508 ,

The map is by default not displayed, you can turn it on in upper right corner of the screen.Regarding your listing:  there is no active listing in your profile at this moment, so it can not be found anyway.

Best regards, Emiel

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jeff508,

I could see that the same question has been posted through a different account (Jennifer) and that someone has also answered your question here

It'd be great if you could let us know if everything has been sorted for you. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen