Solution to payout methods

Ifeoma3
Level 2
Nigeria

Solution to payout methods

Hello Everyone.  I live in Nigeria and just figured out how to add payout method if your country is not listed. Set up a PayPal account using same name with your Airbnb

To add payout method change the country through the drop down arrow beside Nigeria then chose united States of America and boom add your PayPal account and you are good to go. 

Hope this is helpful. I believe other countries not listed can also do same. Am waiting for PayPal to verify my account then I will be sure all is set to roll.

8 Replies 8
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Also @Ifeoma3, you could see this : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/106/how-do-i-know-if-my-payout-method-is-working 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Oyedepo0
Level 1
Owode, Nigeria

What's the status now? Have you been able to verify your paypal and have you received your funds? I am currently having issue with the pay out method and stumbled on this post. @Ifeoma3 

Ifeoma3
Level 2
Nigeria

Yes. What exactly is your challenge? You will need to change ur home country to America then it will allow you  to choose PayPal as ur payout method

Hello everyone. I guess i got this all wrong. I had initially thought the paypal verification of my account went through for receiving payment but apparantly iits only for sending money or payments because Airbnb just notified me that they cant send money to my paupal account and as i got back to paypal they responded that receiving payment through payments for accounts in Nigeria is not possible.

So sorry we have to choose another payout method. 

I've not been able to get my payout for two guests I've hosted since I joined because I had to use a friend's South African account and there were issues with verification.

That's sad

Yes. I have resolved my payment issues. I used payooneer. They create us accounts for you that is linked to your Nigerian account. They charge $15 per transfer. 0909 805 8000. Whatsapp me if you need further assistance. I will do a video on how i did mine. stay tuned.

Emjay0
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Hi Ifeoma,

I live in Nigeria and new here. I noticed there is a request for Tax document to be uploaded on airbnb after adding payoneer as payout method.

Did you have to add any tax documents please?