Split Month?

Peter1503
Level 1
Durham, NC

Split Month?

I have a guest booked for the month of April at my monthly rate. Now she wants to extend her stay through the month of May. However, I already have a guest booked for two days in the middle of May. The long-term guest is fine with checking out and then checking back in two days later, but I want to give her the monthly rate for May. Is this possible?

4 Replies 4
Peter1503
Level 1
Durham, NC

Oh! I think maybe I figured this out? I think I can have her book May 1 through May 10, and then do a second booking for May 13 through May 31, and then I can go into both bookings and change the daily rate to the rate she was paying for April. Would that work? And, if so, is that the best way to do this?

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Peter1503 

hope you are well.

this sure is.

you can always send a speacial offer to the guest in question with those dates and whatever price you want- accounting for cleaning fees, etc if applicable on your case. From here the guest would get an email and have 24 hours or so as approve or decline.

thanks,

yadira 🙂

Peter1503
Level 1
Durham, NC

Thank you, Yadira.  🙂

@Peter1503 

If it were me I'd consider 2 options (1) sending a special offer for each of the two May bookings (with the monthly discount applied) once the guest sends a booking request or (2) refunding the discount amount the guest "should have" gotten near the end of her stay, mid~end of May.