Still no money!

Dieuwertje0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Still no money!

I rented my house out 9 days ago and still haven't received a payment. the test payment i received the next day and my bank doesn't see any payment that came in.

How do i get my money?

10 Replies 10
Deidre0
Level 4
Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands

Airbnb releases your payout about 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time. The time it takes for the funds to arrive in your account depends on your payout method.

If your guest is staying for longer than 29 nights, payouts for that reservation are released monthly.

Payout status

To check the status of your payout, visit your Transaction History. Once we’ve sent your payout, a “Payout” line item appears for that reservation.

If you have a minimum payout amount set, your payout won’t be released until that amount is met. If you have multiple listings with check-ins on the same day, any funds going to the same payout method will be deposited as a single payout.

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you.

The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

Weekend or holiday delays

Many banking systems don't process transactions on weekends or holidays. If your payout from Airbnb is completed between Friday and Sunday, it might not be processed until the next week.

If you have any questions about processing time after your Airbnb transaction history shows a payout as completed, contact your payment processor directly.

Hello, I have two questions,

money was payed, and 30$ had disappeared somewhere, my friens sad that it is problem with  intermediary bank.

and secon is that allso money is payed, and i cant see, where can i see money in airbnb accound, if it is possible. 

Leah87
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Direct transfer to bank hasnt arrived.

Supposed to arrive in bank on 12 January.

It is now 21 January.

What to do next?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Leah87,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I could see that you've hosted your first 3 guests in January 2018 (Congratulations!). 

In this case, as you're a new host Airbnb may hold your payouts for 30 days after your first reservation is confirmed. If your first reservation is more than 30 days away, your payout will be released 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in. This will apply to any payouts scheduled to be released during those 30 days.I recommend that you have a look at the 'When do I get paid' article that I was able to find.

Happy hosting!  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Leah87
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

This is what my bank said.

Dear Leah,

Thank you for your enquiry.

With the credits you are expecting, since the funds have not arrived in your account from Air BNB a trace is to be lodged from Air BNB through their financial institution so they are able to trace the transaction from the time it left AirBNB’s account and where the payment is from there. If it has not reached here there must have been some type of block somewhere along the line.

Please re contact IR BNB and request a trace to be started.

Yours sincerely

Noelani Osueke

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Leah87

Thank you for your message. 

Perhaps you could check this issue with Airbnb directly as I am unable to check your transaction history. Here's a very helpful guide on 'How to contact Airbnb'. 

Would you mind sharing the outcome with me after you've reached them? 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Villa-Parenzana0
Level 1
Portorož, Slovenia

Hey, same problem ! I got those 0,01 $ but I'm waiting the money from my 1st guest and still nothing ... and he did a reservation 10 days ago and payed ... so now what ?

Tracy24
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

my guest had been checked in 2 days ago, but I didn't receive any payment notice from Airbnb, What happend? how can I find a customer service to answer my question?

Kate89
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The same! My guest is leaving in a few days and No money. How can I call Airbnb?
Aleria0
Level 1
Grass Valley, CA

Same with me too. I didnt get paid from my customer's that stayed only one night, three weeks ago. In my transaction history, her payment is in the future payment. But I got all the payment from other reservations that stayed after her. Who can I call? Help please....