Struggling to Create Pricing - Help Please!!

Mal11
Level 1
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom

Struggling to Create Pricing - Help Please!!

I’m in the process of creating a new host listing. I want to list various daily pricings based on day of the week/time of year etc. but the only options I get are smart pricing (which I don’t want) and basic price (don’t want that either). Any ideas gratefully received. Also, this might sound a bit basic but I’m not being given the opportunity to use free text to describe the property. The next stage is to create the listing but I’m far from ready for that. Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Mal11 

You should be able to enter your description but I think the more detail price settings aren't available until you set up your listing.

Do make sure you remove the automatic Instant Book option so you can familarise yourself with how Airbnb works and vet your guests.

And do have a look at Airbnb Help - a great resource when you are starting out and the useful tutorials and guides on this community forum.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/503/how-do-i-set-a-custom-price-for-specific-nights--weeks--or...

Mal11
Level 1
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom

Thanks Helen, much appreciated. Everything is now sorted thanks to your advise. You were correct in that I couldn’t amend the prices until I’d created the full listing. For some reason, the same seemed to apply to the free text section. Also thanks for the advice regarding the Instant Book option.