Stuck on pending payout..

Stuck on pending payout..

Hello,

Since i am a new host Airbnb sent me a mail saying that my first payment from airbnb was due one month after the first reservation on the 15th of january.

However its been nearly two weeks that i have been waiting and the payout is still pending (check the screenshot)

I have contacted the help service but all they say is that there might be a problem and the ‘appropriate team’ would contact me.

Can somebody please help me.

[Personal information removed from image]

Minsoo .jpeg

16 Replies 16

@QuincyKindly help fast track my situation. My payment has been pending for over 48 hours now and support left me hanging and it's really frustrating.

Maureen322
Level 2
Tasmania, Australia

I am in Australia and have a payment pending for weeks now.  I rang AirBNB and experienced difficulty understanding where the problem with this payment lies and also difficulty with communication with the person on the phone at AirBNB. I asked to speak to the case manager and was told no and that they will call me back.  Am still waiting for a return call from AirBNB.  The guest reservation was confirmed by AirBNB and the guest stayed.  I am a super host and I feel AirBNB response to me is of a very poor service.  I expect a lot better help and service from this global company. Most dissatisfied at the moment.