Super host gift voucher

Terence-And-Marlene0
Level 3
St. Catharines, Canada

Super host gift voucher

Where do I see this voucher?  got and email about it some time ago and have not been able to see it anywhere.  Hope it is not expired. The place i am interested in booking is instant booking so do not want to book and then there is no voucher.  

11 Replies 11
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Terence-And-Marlene0,

Welcome to the Community Center and congratulations on your Superhost status. I believe your voucher code is valid for a year. When did you receive yours?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Must have been around May. Cannot find email and the reason for trying to find it in our porfile or online

Chris258
Level 1
Knysna, South Africa

Please can someone advise whether the Gift Voucher that I recieved from Airbnb for being a Superhost 4 quarters in a row can be used for more than 1 establishment? In other words, use $55 for a night and use the $45 balance at abother Airbnb?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No you can't split the payment.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Terence-And-Marlene0@Chris258 Hi Guys! First of all, congratulations on being Super Hosts!

You can find the coupon with its coupon code in your Payment Method section.  Here's a screen shot of mine from last year.  

Coupon Code in Payment Method section.jpeg

Use this link to get to your Payment Method page: 

https://www.airbnb.com/users/payment_methods/

Enjoy your travels!

Vivian0
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Did you ever manage to sort this out?  I have the same problem now. I don’t know where to get the voucher??

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Vivian0

@Clare0 has kindly shown you how to access it above. Did this not work for you when you tried it?

Vivian0
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi spoke to air bnb and they confirmed it was not their voucher but a Nest voucher which is not active in South Africa.  

Pamela439
Level 1
Barnstaple, United Kingdom

I am selling my b&b in north Devon hopefully to someone who will continue the b&b.  I am hoping to set one up in France. As I am going over to look at properties, when it quietens down here, it woukd be very handy to be able to use my voucher at a couple of places as I will be moving around.  Could Airbnb arrange for this to happen?

Carlette4
Level 1
Alpine, CA

I am new to this and sorry to not answer your question. My question is.

I was wondering if there are other Super Hosts who do not travel any more and unable to use the $100 voucher? I suggest Airbnb issue a $100 Airbnb gift card to those who do not travel anymore.  Anyone else out there who cannot use the $100 for travel or am I the only one? 

@Carlette4  I have never had the opportunity to use any of my Superhost vouchers- they have all expired without being used.