Superhost Status

Samantha564
Level 1
Dillon, CO

Superhost Status

• Is it really yearly for Superhost Status?

• How do I see what my rating truly is?

• Is there way to see why people have given me a poor rating so we can improve? Example: Cleanliness - I keep the room SUPER clean!!! And warn guests that we may have improvement project going during their stay.

• So, it would be good to know what I need to do so I meet guest standards. -> I used to have a housekeeping business and all of my clients were EXTREMELY happy with my work, to point I consistently had too many people wanting me to clean for them.

• Location: can it really be held against me considering I share my exact location before reservation is made, and even suggest googling us in my listing descriptions. I can’t change my location lol and am completely honest and ask they make sure they like location prior to reservation.

• Air BNB: if you could read my listings and see how detailed they are; I think you (should and) may rethink some of the ways you give overall rating to hosts.

Think that’s all for now...

Samantha Luegger

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Samantha564 Superhost evaluation is quarterly, not annual, and you're undergoing an evaluation right now, so maybe you will get it this quarter.

To see how you're stacking up, go to Performance, then choose Opportunities, then click on Superhost. It will show you how you measure up to the Superhost criteria.

You can read more about how to get Superhost status at https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/829/how-do-i-become-a-superhost.

Looking at your profile from the outside, I can't see any obvious reason you wouldn't get it, but definitely best if you look at your Performance dashboard to see how you're doing.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Samantha564  Airbnb doesn't give the Overall rating, the guests do. And it isn't an amalgam or average of the other ratings, it's a separate rating which the guest is given to check. Location rating doesn't come into the picture at all, so don't fret about that. The only rating that counts for Superhost is the Overall.

And while Superhost status is assessed quarterly, it is based on your total scores for the full year leading up to the assessment date..