Superhost Status

Answered!
Antony24
Level 1
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Superhost Status

Hi,

The date for achieving superhost status was October 1 on my property, provided that all of the requirements were met.  They were met and now it states that it is pending assessment and won't be determined until October 14?

Seems a little strange, am I missing something?  Haven't had any issues that I know of - unless someone complained - and I wasn't notified??  

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Antony

1 Best Answer

Yes, @Antony24  the cutoff is Oct 1st and will not end until Oct 14th - it is the same with every quarterly assessment. It is to allow for your current guests - they have 14 days to complete their review.

View Best Answer in original post

43 Replies 43

Same here..got email last nite..saying i recieved super host..but nothing on my profile yet..& cant seem to contact any1 about this..

same here!!! any luck since then?

Nina204
Level 6
Pittsburgh, PA

I was told I will have to wait until the next assessment period even though my numbers are 100% and I have never cancelled.  One number that brought me down was people who left reviews and its only because someone checked in and their checkout was after the assessment apparently so their review wasn't recorded.   So I had a 92% review rate when it says you only have to have a 50% ?

Has this happened to anyone?

Ditto here... and all our numbers show met 100%

say what, Airbnb?

Joao24
Level 2
São Paulo, BR

Me too! I received the email this morning, but my profile still the same.. maybe some delay?

Susan709
Level 1
Attleborough, United Kingdom

I have received an email stating we have been granted  Superhost Status and that the medal will show on our listing.  Great news ... but the medal is not showing and despite the  email telling me I will get "priority help" when I phoned this afternoon the operator terminated my call without answering my query!  Such a disappointment.

I am trying to understand as well. I was told that if I met the requirements I would have superhost status on October 14th. I clearly do, so I am not sure what the issue is. Completed trips is 12 when 10 are required and every stat is 100%. 

- Corey

Robyn120
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

Hi Corey

I am in same boat..how did you go with this? I cant ring anyone from Australia!

Regards

Robyn

Maria1392
Level 3
Ketchum, ID

ok you guys we are all in the same boat!!! Where is our badge???? Can we contact anybody? Is there a moderator for this forum???

I called and got no help...

Mike11
Level 4
Cape Town, ZA

Hi

I recently (about a fortnight ago) received a nice e-mail saying I had been upgraded to Superhost.

Nothing further has happened, and I do not see the badge on my status page either. It is now 22 October.

How do I follow-up, as this has clearly slipped Airbnb's awareness?

Mike & Helena

Cape Town

We finally got the badge, my husband and I are hosts, but he also put me as co-host, so the badge is in his profile although most people see my profile first. 

I don't know how much longer we will have it, we got our first 3 star review! I was shocked! 

The couple that stayed was an airbnber and had a superhost status, gosh, they found the bed uncomfortable, the soap in the bath tub was actually had soap, there were not enough towels, the list went on and on. 

But to answer the question, it did take a few days since we got the e-mail, till the badge showed up by our picture, I don't know how much it will help, when you search our place the first thing that people see is me and I am not the SUPERHOST!!!

Robyn120
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

Hi Mike and Helena,  

how did you go with gaining your superhost did it eventually come through?

I have met 100% but still not superhost still pending next assessment even though I met it this assessment period.

Regards

Robyn

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I disagree with others. What hosts thinks of leaving specific instructions as to what to do if a guest throws up in their listing.

common sense dictates you flush it down the toilet, bag it and put it outside in the trash.

I would mention briefly as part of a wider review that you were left to find this in your property rather than guests disposing of it appropriately.

@Helen3 This is regarding my posting? Does it have anything to do with being a superhost? Maybe I am confused...

Paul-and-Veerle0
Level 2
Ternat, Belgium

I have been eligible for superhost status for many months. I live up to the standards, but the status is not granted to me. Now I have to wait again until April 1 (finally April 14) Is this a game?