Superhost levels

Superhost levels

I don’t understand what determines the level of Superhost you are?

Does anyone?

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mamie-Jane0,

There are no levels, you are a Superhost or you are not. If you refer to the levels (1 to 10)  members have in this community : it is not related to being a Superhost, but related to a members activitity in this community.

Maria3322
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Thanks for asking the question @Mamie-Jane0 and for explaining this @Emiel1 - I was also curious about this- and pleased to know the answer.

Brian1082
Level 2
Lennox Head, Australia

I had always wondered that as well

@Emiel1

So related to activity in the Airbnb community pages?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mamie-Jane0,

Yes, the level displayed beneath your member name here (yours is level 2) indicates how active you are in the community (posting, answerring etc..) and can increase to max. level 10

@Emiel1

So how do I get higher levels and maintain.

like give me level 101 here 🙂

The more you post and the more people give you thumbs up the higher and higher you will climb until you reach level 10.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mamie-Jane0   What level you are on these forums is completely immaterial- there are no perks or advantages of any kind to them. It's like striving to get a bunch of likes on social media. There are hosts here who aren't Superhosts who are at level 10, the 2 things aren't related.

If it would really thrill you to be at level 10, just post here a few times a day for a week .-)

@Sarah977 I think your “level” shows on your profile when guests are searching. It might not mean much but they will just assume 10 is better than 1. Isn’t it shown under our status?

@Mamie-Jane0  Why would you think that? You can look at any host's profile page and see that there are no levels mentioned. It has nothing to do with our listings or our profiles- it only pertains to activity on the community forum.

Truth

Parminder3
Level 2
Dehradun, India

It's merely how many times you keep posting regularly just that ...