Superhost status review claiming wrong stats and...

Matt502
Level 2
Franklin, TN

Superhost status review claiming wrong stats and...

This is my first time in the community forum posting. So definite newbie!!! I opened my airbnb in October of 2018 and have had solid 5 star reviews with a great booking rate. My wife and I work really hard to get superhost status. I have had a few people who write really kind reviews in our guest book and then dont do it online! I have written a review for every single guest we have had. I dont understand why my superhost standing would be in jeopardy as I cant force guests to do anything. I do have a much higher rate than what airbnb is claiming in an email tonight as well. Frustraiting.

18 Replies 18

Thank you for your reply, will edit and what happens next.

S38
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

This is happening to me also. My overall rating is 4.6. My detailed rating is 4.7. But my host rating is 4.4. How do they figure the stats?

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @S38 🙂

What do you mean with "detailed rating" and "host rating"?

Guests rate us in 6 different under categories but do also give us and "over all" rating for the stay.

Kind regards Sandra 

The host rating is the one that gives us super status. It is under progress. It seems to me the rating should match the detailed and the overall that guests give us.