Superhost

Cinzia-and-Poyraz0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

Superhost

Hello, we were superhost on 01. Jan 2016 and didn't get any more review as a host till now but now we are not superhost anymore because we got a review as a guest wenn we travalled (probably we didn't got 5 star review).. Now our rating is 79%.. Is it possible that a review as a guest can influence our ranking as a host / superhost? I red all the infos about beeng a superhost, it says clearly the reviews of your guests.. What shall we do? Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Cinzia-and-Poyraz0 Nah, reviews from a host don't count in Super Host status.  (But I'm sure you were the epitome of the perfect guest, right?  🙂  )  

How do you know that you no longer have Super Host status? The assessment period doesn't end until April 10.  Did you get some kind of notification to that effect?  I'm still waiting...somewhat anxiously but not really concerned as my guests don't even know what it is!

Anyway, if in fact you lost SH status, my best guess is that you didn't meet  the reservation requirement of 10 reservations in the last 12 months.  Is that possible?

If not, just be patient.  Some of my host friends are just getting their emails about Super Host status today.  Have a glass of wine and relax!

Erika18
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Hi Clare. I meet the requirements. I know its not APril 10 yet, but im curious, do I have to hold that requirement for 3 months before i get my badge?

@Erika18  Here's the link that explains the requirements for Super Host status.  Read it carefully, especially the section about Response Rate, as Airbnb displays the rate for a shorter time frame than what they actually use to determine Super Host status.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/829/how-do-i-become-a-superhost

Thanks Clare, we wrote to the Airbnb-Team and they made us again superhost.