Supplier for shampoo

Charlotte759
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Supplier for shampoo

Hi can anyone give me advice on what suppliers they use for reusable shampoo and body washes/bottles 

thank you 

charlotte 

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Charlotte759  We don't provide shampoo so I can't I am afraid BUT for little soaps etc we originally bought from Amazon but then realised that hotel supply companies were cheaper and more efficient. Just google hotel supplies.

@Charlotte759 

I buy whatever is on sale (popular household brands with unisex scents) and refill the pump bottles as needed. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Host-Feedback-What-type-of-shampoo-conditioner-body-wash...

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Charlotte759 I hope you are well!

I use UK hospitality supplier Out Of Eden for refillable pump bottles of handwash, body wash and shampoo, and also the accompanying 5 litre refills.

They usually deliver next day.

Paul. 

Tony-And-Una0
Level 10
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi Charloltte

We have attached a shampoo and shower gel dispenser to the wall. We bought it from Amazon

More hygienic given what is going on.

Much less waste, the guests are only using what is dispensed and no bottles sitting around

We use 900ml bottles of Treseme 2-1 shampoo conditioner. They are very reasonable and guests love them. We buy bulk 5L shower gel from Amazon.

Hope this might be of some use.

Tony

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I've gone for amber glass bottles which I refill (with quality soap/shampoo), @Charlotte759 as I don't much like the hotel style look. The retro Demo label sets them off nicely.   

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Charlotte759  same as @Gordon0 . We brought our bottles from 

https://www.baldwins.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=+Glass+bottles+with+pump

they are very well priced and the quality was amazing. Labels are able to be purchased from eBay or Etsy vendors. 
Good luck to you! 
Yadira 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just buy large bottles of your favourite toiletries and decant into a nice bath/shower set @Charlotte759 

@Gordon0  I love these too was thinking of getting them glad to see you recommend.

Charlotte759
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for the advice really helpful 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I stay away from glass or porcelain bottles because of the breakage issue. My floors are tile and the counters are cement, so very unforgiving if something is accidentally dropped. Not so concerned with replacement cost, as I'm a frugal shopper, but more concerned with a guest cutting themselves on shards of broken glass. I prefer stainless steel or other metal. And while I don't like using plastics, those hard acrylic containers are also unbreakable and look fine. I have a soap dish in the shower out of that.