Supporting

Mini13
Level 2
Kerala, India

Supporting

We started the staying facilities before 1 year. But from Airbnb we not get any supporting by giving guest. . So I am expecting guest. Please help

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mini13  Your place sounds like an interesting place to stay, but you haven't set up your listing properly. You have 9 bedrooms to rent, for up to 15 guests, and someone could rent all the bedrooms with 15 guests and only pay $126. The way you listed, it's the same price for 1 guest or for 15!

You need to set up a separate listing for each bedroom. Then you show photos for only that bedroom on each listing as well as the common shared spaces. 

The one bedroom photo you have doesn't look very welcoming- it's barren and the bed doesn't look very comfortable. You should make the bedrooms more comfy looking- maybe a rug on the floor, more pillows, some local art on the walls. You have far too many photos of food- that's not at all necessary. Guests are more interested in seeing where they will sleep and what the bathroom facilities are like. 

I think you could have a very successful listing if you played up the homeopathic/ayurvedic medicine. It could be like a retreat center. People might come who need to be healed but that isn't too evident from your listing.

Also, the English needs some work- maybe you have a friend who is a good writer in fluent English who can help you with that?

I would suggest that you snooze your listing for now (you're not getting bookings anyway, you say) make a listing for each room, make the bedrooms more inviting, change the photos, etc.and make your listings active again when all is ready.

Look at other listings that are getting booked in your area and see how they present their space.