Suspect guest offering “massage”

Gail-And-Bill0
Level 2
Berkeley, CA

Suspect guest offering “massage”

Guests have checked out but I would like to warn other hosts. Two women with several male visitors who come and go in Uber and many showers being taken in between visitors.  Don’t want to jeopardize my super host status by doing the wrong thing but I would like to warn other hosts they may not want these guests

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Gail-And-Bill0  You don't jeopardize your Superhost status by leaving an honest review. You just have to be careful how you word it- you can't blantantly accuse guests of prostitution-type activities- try to write something that warns other hosts in a way that we can read between the lines. Also flag this guest's account.

But I have to ask why you were allowing unregistered guests to enter your property in the first place? As soon as I saw Ubers arriving, dropping men off entering the house, I'd have gone over, confronted the guests, reported it to Airbnb and booted them out.

Thanks for the reply.The two women were very sweet and they met each man at the door and introduce them to me as a friend. I didn’t catch on to what was going on right away. We did get them out as soon as we figured it out but it was not before they burn holes in the carpet, soiled soiled the linens and broke a piece of furniture.

What does it mean to flag a guest?

I did put in a request for damages at the resolution center and I also texted the guest to tell her I was doing that

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Gail-And-Bill0 In your shoes I would just state the facts in your review. "X was very friendly, but left some damage in our space. She and her friend had Y single male visitors during her Z-day stay and took several showers per day. I would not host her again."

There are several types of medical massage