Taxes 2015

Carlota1
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Taxes 2015

Dear Airbnb team,

Can you please facilitate me the W2 forms for the Taxes (1 per account number). I'd need to send them to my Tax Advisor asap.

Please use my email address: cutzet@gmail.com.

Many thanks,

Carla

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Carlota1 Do you mean 1099? Since you are not an employee of Airbnb, you won't be getting a W2.  Or a 1099 for that matter since Airbnb has changed its procedure and now only issues 1099K's to those hosts who have earned more than $20K and have had 200 or more payouts.  Does that apply to you?

If not, you can easily find out how much you earned in 2015 by going to your Dashboard and under Host, go to Transaction History, then click on Earnings Summary in the red print.  This will show your gross earnings, the Airbnb fees that were deducted and your net payouts.  You can use this information for preparing your taxes. 

Hi Claire,
Yes I meant the 1099 sorry.
Would it be possible to receive in the notifications 3 different earning summaries: 1 per account with the earnings separated by account?
Many thanks,
Carla

@Carlota1 When I look at my Earnings Summary, it lists the name of my listing.  I only have one so I can't tell you about 3.  Have you looked at your Earnings Summary to see if they break it down by listing.  Since they name the listing I would think it would be separated by listing.  Let me know, I'm interested!