The App ≠ The Website and vice versa.

Scott569
Level 2
Provo, UT

The App ≠ The Website and vice versa.

I can understand that the experience one has on the app vs the website will be different.

What I don't understand is that there are various tools that one has on the app but not on the other and vice versa.

Case in point:

The self check-in process:

On the app you can create pictures and order them. Each one can have captions and graphics that you create to help the guest know exactly what they must do to self check-in. It's cute and fun.

There is no such feature on the website. Nor is there any way to access what you have created on the app via the website. It's just not there.

And once using the app to create such a self check-in feature, one would think that "self check-in" would then be enabled. 

Nope.

You have to enable it on the website. And then use verbage there to explain how to self check-in.

It's pretty frustrating. It feels like I'm dealing with a rinky-dink business...not a $38 BILLION dollar business.

It also feels like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Thoughts on this?

1 Reply 1

Same here. The check-in instructions are not sync between App and Website. As a result, I believe an automatic email is sent to tenants with my precise infos, details, phones, names, etc. if they receive it from the App, but not from the Webiste. I just found out, so I had to update the info on the Website to be sure it'd be identical. Conclusion : it should be synced  !!!