Travellers saved this place

Albert16
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Travellers saved this place

Currently I have on my listing a sentence showing "XX travellers saved this place"

Is it possible to see who these travellers are?

Is it possible to completely clear this list, i.e. remove my listing from the wishlist of anyone who may have saved it?

8 Replies 8
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

No, it is not possible to see who has saved it to their wishlist, and it's not possible to remove it from their wishlist either. The whole point of the site is that people can note properties that they are interested in for future trips, etc.

Did u notice that now, this information isnt available anymore?

Yes I did and am trying to understand why!?

Tom-and-Lisa0
Level 10
Kalispell, MT

Wouldn't it be nice if hosts could send a special offer to those who have save their listing?  

Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

I'm curious as to why you would want to remove your listing from anyone who has saved it, @Albert16.

I noticed that it isn't available anymore, also. Does anyone know why? Is it coming back? 

Does anyone know why Airbnb has removed this feature of being able see how many people saved your place.  My bookings have suffered because of it.    Looks like no one in the community has an answer.  

Can anyone at Airbnb Corp resond to this or solve it?  Does anyone at Airbnb even look at these questions?

I hope this feature returns. I used the count to judge how well my pricing and listing was doing. AirBnB has very few Key Performance Indicators and this was a good feature 😞