Unable to review guests on any app (iOS nor Android)

Stephanie118
Level 4
Stillwater, OK

Unable to review guests on any app (iOS nor Android)

When I try to review a guest (using the linked prompt in the app after they check out), I get a blank white page with "ERROR LOADING REVIEW The operation couldn't be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error 500)." This has been going on for weeks--every guest. This is on iOS, on my iPhone XR. If I use my Android phone, Samsung GS 6, I get "Something went wrong with your request." No matter which major mobile platform I use, the Airbnb app is UNABLE to review a guest. If I use Google Chrome on a desktop (such as my Mac), it works.

Thus: BOTH mobile apps are completely broken: iOS and Android.

Airbnb support insists I should contact Apple! Hahahaha! They're serious. Never mind that it also breaks on Android. Clearly the problem is Airbnb.

I've logged out and back in, and I've even uninstalled the iOS app and reinstalled it. Nothing: the mobile apps are UNABLE to review a guest.

Any ideas? I guess I could "forget it" and always use a browser on a desktop, but I rarely have access to a desktop. I do everything via a phone (app).

3 Replies 3
Alex1681
Level 2
Heraklion, Greece

For the moment also because I have the same problem with you I make all the reviews from website of Airbnb 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Stephanie118 and @Alex1681 

Thanks for reporting this bug, I've shared it with the QA team so they can take a closer look. If you are able to use @Alex1681's method to complete the review for now, I'd appreciate it, just while we get this problem remedied.

Many thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Same problem and unable to review guests for the past 4 weeks. Shocking that Airbnb can not accept liability and resolve in this time scale.