Update your property type

David4471
Level 1
Pahang, Malaysia

Update your property type

Hi, 

This email is being sent in regards to my property "David's Hotel Apartment @ Greenhill Resort. I was requested to update my property type. However, there is no changes to be made, I can't save it as what it is, and I still receive email constantly reminding me to update my property type, otherwise the listing will be removed from search results. 

Please advise what to do. 

Thank you. 

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Has someone fed back that the property type is wrong?

Might be a problem with airbnb not having an exact category for it?

Same thing is happening to us- can´t change the type and is correct in any case- we are getting no satisfactory reply / solution-it´s getting a little worrying!!

Anna760
Level 1
Dunedin, New Zealand

Im really confused. Ive been asked to do an update of my property too. Theres nothing to change and I cant get past the first page. Do we all have a registration number. If we do how do I find it. Thanks 

Kelda1
Level 2
Sant'Angelo in Pontano, Italy

Same here. Poor communication from Airbnb and confusing language used. I'm a B&B in Italy, listed as such, but it's still telling me unless I update my listing I'll be removed from the searches. Such a poor experience.

Brian1097
Level 1
United Kingdom

Again,  this is happening to me. My property is exactly as described but I cannot save it.