Website Error!

Answered!
Tuan-Anh0
Level 2
tp. Đà Lạt, Vietnam

Website Error!

Hi,

This is Tuan Anh from An An House. I believe there is an issue happends to my listing manage site.

I can access to the Pricing and other subcontents but not for the "Standard fees and charges". 

I've tried to delete cookies and browsing data; tried intenet explore, chrome and firefox; event go to other house and use their computer and internet but nothing works.

I attached an immage for proofing.

Please help me on this problem. T

Thank you very much for reading this and your time.

Cheers,

Tuan Anh

Untitled.png

1 Best Answer

Tuan, I have talked to Airbnb they said it is a system error and they are working on it.  They will message me when it is fixed.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

I am having the SAME problem! Whenever I choose edit on "Standard fees and changes" it goes to a blank screen.  I have changed browsers as well---no luck!  It is true on both of my listings!  If anyone can help, it will be GREATLY appreciated.

Tuan, I have talked to Airbnb they said it is a system error and they are working on it.  They will message me when it is fixed.

Boriss0
Level 3
Jūrmala, Latvia

Hi Tuan Anh,

You are not alone. I have same problem - fees are showing, but when I click "edit" for "Standard fees and charges "I get a blank white screen. Tried different computers, different browsers.. nothing helps so far.

Hopefully they will fix it fast.