Weekly bookings only for summer holidays

Chantal482
Level 1
Friesland, Netherlands

Weekly bookings only for summer holidays

Hi, i cant seem to find how to adjust the minimum of days during the summer holidays. I only take weekly bookings for July n August and habe to cancel three nights requests... Who can help me? 

5 Replies 5
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Chantal482 you want to cancel bookings or decline requests? If you just decided that you want to host guests only staying for a whole week and you want to cancel those staying for 3 days that is a bad idea, the dates will remain blocked, you will be fined and you won't be able to become superhost. You can change the settings on your remaining dates and leave the reservations as is. You should have changed the settings sooner if you knew that those are the settings you want to go with for the summer. Maybe try contacting Airbnb, but don't cancel yourself  

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Chantal482 

Go to edit your listing and click on "Availability", then click "Trip Length".

Down at the bottom it says "Add another requirement" click on it and enter specific dates you want 7night bookings.

Untitled3.png

Jennifer1711
Level 2
Maryland, United States

When you do it this way it makes the midweeks appear already booked and not available.  Only the Saturdays appear open and the midweeks appear blocked.  This will deter potential renters who have flexible weeks and are scanning calendars.

How can I fix that?  It does not appear that way on other booking sites.

Did you get an answer to this Jennifer?    I want to restrict June-August to weekly renters.   Do you know how to do that?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Michael-And-Elaine0 

Create a ruleset for this. It is much easier to manage such a requirement by a rule set.

But "professional tools" must be activated in your account.