What exactly happens when you choose "no" to he review question "Would you host this guest again?"?

What exactly happens when you choose "no" to he review question "Would you host this guest again?"?

If I choose no, does that mean that the guest will no longer be able to see/book our listings? Or does that info just disappear into the ether?

3 Replies 3

@HomeGrown-HideAways0  What we know for sure is that clicking "no" will restrict the guest's ability to Instant Book listings with the IB setting "only recommended by other hosts."

The guest can still view and request all listings on the platform, including yours. And of course, you may decline those unlikely requests.

Of course, when reviewing the guest it's not enough to simply click the thumbs-down; at the very least, the written text of your review should give some kind of reason that helps other hosts make an informed decision. Otherwise, it's worse than posting no review.

@Anonymous  I definitely plan to review them. They weren't awful, by any means, but I wouldn't be heart-broken if they didn't return. I'd also host them again, if somewhat reluctantly. I didn't want to select no without knowing how it would impact them so I appreciate the insight. Thank you!

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@HomeGrown-HideAways0 

Thanks for the question, I am in a similar situation and quandary with my current Guest.